Scrats (Corns) T-mod application

Steam Name: Scrat

SteamID: [STEAM_0:1:67450902]

In-Game Name: Scrat (or will be when server goes live)

Age (min 15):i am 15 soon turning 16.

Time Played (2 days minimum): server is not live.

Have you had any warns (If so state them)? no i have not due to the server not being live.

Have you had any bans (If so state them)? no due to the server not being live.

Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)? i have been moderator on cosmic gaming i have been admin on empire ready i have been admin on GFL starwars rp.

What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server? a moderators job is to ensure that the players experience is as good as possible. a moderator is meant to help players when they get stuck, need something spawned in or are having problems with other players. they need to be good to work with people and need to be good at communicating to deal with said problems.

Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator?i believe that a server is made good by the people and staff surounding it. Dingo RP has a good team behind it but it could use some lower ranking staff. I want to be staff to be apart of the enviroment that is so friendly and welcoming to all players. i also enjoy helping people and if i was a moderator i would be able to help more.

What do you believe you can bring to the staff team? i believe that i have a unique out look on problems and can provide an outside-the-box thinking style that others might not have. i have spent a lot of time on gmod learning the commands and what a good staff member looks like. i believe that i would be able to provide a good positive out look not only to the staff team but also to the player base.

Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do? i would get there steam id from there profile url then ban them for 2 weeks for MRDM and LTAP.

You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do? i would bring this up to management and tell them what they did. i would then record the said staff memeber abusing there power and submit the video to the management team.

Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?.i would inform a high ranking staff memeber that someone has threatened to DDOS and would then proced to grab the steam id of the player that threatened the DDOS and send it to a higher rank of staff.
Signed: Scrat/Corn

Negative one.
                           Heard some bad things.

1 Like

+1 willing to give you shot to see you how to go

1 Like

thank you i appreciate it

I’m gunna +1 because i know this man, he’s chill and knows what he’s doing.

1 Like

+1 hes a good staff, fast respond when tickets pops up

Sadly your staff application has been rejected, your welcome to reapply for staff in a month date 18/09/2020. Thank you for your application

Unfortunately, your application has been denied. However due to the fact that the server is yet to release you are free to apply again on the date of server release or the 18th of September as stated previously; whichever occurs first.

Feel free to contact myself or senior management if you have any queries.

KL1X
Staff Manager