Larry's Tmod Application

Steam Name: Dark_Leader

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:126512786

In-Game Name: Larry (Probably)

Age (min 15): 16

Time Played (2 days minimum): N/A

Have you had any warns (Any Gmod Server) (If so state them)?: any gmod im gonna be honest i’ve probably had atleast 1 but I havent gotten one recently aka within past few months .

Have you had any bans (Any Gmod Server) (If so state them)?: Um once mainly because I ran around wanted to explore and have some fun but not from any servers I seriously enjoy or spend time in.

Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?: Yes i’ve been staff on many smaller communities that have rissen and crashed such as Uncanny I got to S Admin. I know that I have been on other getting to positions such as Manager on Exiled. Please keep in mind that although I have been in these positions they were on the smaller side servers and I havent been staff for a long time so im basically a novice once again.

What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server?: Moderators are the main force or body of the staff team as its the lowest permanent rank. They would do things such as settle RDM cases or spawn vehicles for members as well as help the EM team if needed.

Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator?: I want to help this community I know a lot of friends and I want to support them in making a good server.

What do you believe you can bring to the staff team?: I like chilling with people, Im understanding and want to know a situation from both angles.

Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?: Try grab the persons steam ID and warn him for RDM, wait for him to return and ask why he disconnected and depending on the answer give him another warn or dont.

You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?: Record it and send it to the owner although its not tolerated I cant do anything so it would be better to record it and send it to someone who can.

Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?.: DDOSing is a perma ban offense on most servers, but I think mods should bring this to the attention of senior staff / admins before taking any action.

Signed: Larry

+1 due to good application and interation on the other server, i belive he will be a good fit for staff

1 Like

+1 seems like a great guy and really invested

1 Like

+1 Knew you for quite some time now and know you can do a great job as a TMod. Good Luck

1 Like

+1 due to application is good, I’ve all so known you for some time and know you are someone who will not mess around as a staff member

1 Like
                            Your Staff Application is currenty in review 
                              Please Standby  Regards Dingo-Gaming Managment

Congratulations, your application has been accepted and you will be interviewed over the coming days. Contact me on discord for any enquiries you may have.

KL1X
Staff Manager