Alkyiel's Staff application

Steam Name: Alkyiel

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121164978

In-Game Name: Most likely be “Alkyiel”

Age (min 15): I am currently 19 years of age.

Time Played (2 days minimum): 0 Play time due to the server still being in development.

Have you had any warns (If so state them)? No warns for obvious reasons, plus i almost never get warned on servers because i’m an RP enthusiast.

Have you had any bans (If so state them)? Once again… no bans for obvious reasons, and in my almost 10 years of RP time i’ve been banned once.

Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)? Oh god where to begin…
The Lone Wolves : Administrator
Mastershock : Senior Administrator
Titan Gaming : Event Staff
Valkyrie : Senior Moderator
Stealthy : Administrator

What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server? Honestly I’ve seen various ways people use moderators, however I’ve always pictured moderators to be the ones that handle minges, going to people for sits and out of rp issues and such, compared to administrators who have more power and are generally the ones who would for example spawn vehicles for the players or setting up things for the players while also being able to handle what Mod’s do.

Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator? I could bullshit you and be like “Oh i think this is gunna be a good server and because i know what i’m doing”… Honestly i’m looking for a new home, i prefer the staff experience over being just a player and i’m more in tune to help people rather than listen to people or waiting for them to have something done…

What do you believe you can bring to the staff team? What can’t i bring is a better question… which is basically everything a Administrator has over a Moderator… IE Spawning vehicles and better perms, Other than that well, just a grand old time is guaranteed.

Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do? This is where things get tricky… some servers don’t have harsh punishments and some do… so i’m going to go off having harsh punishments.

• Grab the players steamid and ban them for either 2-4 weeks or Permaban - Reason : Mass RDM and for leaving to avoid punishment / not here to roleplay.

You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do? Raise awareness to Management / Staff Manager, grab screenshots or record it, as evidence and send it on over…

Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?. Inform anyone of higher authority on the server or management via discord, get the guys steamid in case shit goes sideways and spectate the player in game to see if he says anything or does anything fishy.

Signed: Alkyiel

2 Likes

+1 i know this may not count but i have known alk for a while and would make an amazing staff memberif he had the chance

+1 I know he knows what hes doing and that he understands if he messes up that he will be removed have also known Alkyiel/trod for a while

+1
Seems to know hes stuff and seems sensible enough not to abuse hes power

Plus one.
                              You seem like Peoples man.

Your Staff Application is currenty in review 
                              Please Standby Regards Dingo-Gaming Managment

Congratulations, your application has been accepted and you will be interviewed over the coming days. Contact me on discord for any enquiries you may have.

KL1X
Staff Manager